- Your personal circumstances have changed, or new tax laws have been enacted, and you need someone to remind you that your will and estate plan have become out-of-date (even if you've forgotten to schedule a review of your affairs).
- It's time to purchase or sell a new home, vehicle, or other item and you would feel more comfortable if you could have the sales contract and finance agreement reviewed by an attorney.
- You need advice regarding sending your children to college.
- You're embarrassed about calling a lawyer because it's just a "quick question", but it's a big deal to you and your family.
- You need a short contract reviewed by an attorney and notarized.
You deserve a unique service that fits your lifestyle. You deserve a trusted advisor on call to reduce the stress and uncertainty in your busy life. You deserve a trusted advisor to help you make informed personal, financial, legal and business decisions for you and your family without having to worry about how much "billable time" that advice will rack up. With my Concierge Lawyer Service, you would be covered by legal and financial advice from me in all of the situations listed above (and many more) for one flat annual fee** with no additional hourly billing for covered services.
This service admittedly isn't a fit for every client. The Concierge Lawyer Service is totally optional. It's a no pressure situation. If you choose not to enter the concierge program, I'm still happy to handle all of your estate planning needs without adding it. However, I hope you'll find the Concierge Lawyer Service to be a bargain in the long run.
The number and type of clients accepted into the concierge program is limited, so if interested please call 609.568.0109 today to schedule an interview for entry.
**Restrictions apply to the types and scope of services provided under the flat annual fee, which will be detailed in a written fee agreement. The standard annual fee is $749. Please call for more details. All fees are ultimately controlled by a signed fee agreement. Fees are subject to change.